Pumpkin Chocolate Lactation Bars
These pumpkin lactation bars are topped with chocolate chunks to make an amazing, healthy bar!
- 1 cup Birch's Paleo Pancake Mix or Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 scoop Milk Dust Lactation Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can Pumpkin puree (not pie)
- 3 Eggs
- 6 packets Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1-3 tbsp milk of choice if needed
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks for topping
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl and set aside. Use a mixer to blend together wet ingredients including eggs, pumpkin, stevia and honey. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. You may need to add some extra milk to help mix, depending on the flour you use. This is a thicker dough, rather than batter that you have to spread over a greased baking 8x5 or square baking pan. Pour dough into greased pan and spread out evenly. Top with chocolate chips or chopped chocolate chunks. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until fork comes out clean. Makes 12-16 bars.
These bars are actually gluten-free and full of healthy nutrients for postpartum mamas! No added sugar, low in carbs and high in protein!