Pumpkin Pie Lactation Shake
Delicious and healthy pumpkin pie lactation protein shake for breastfeeding mamas to enjoy the fall, keep their milk supply and lose weight!
- 1 scoop Milk Dust Lactation Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen riced cauliflower
- 4 tbsp Califia Pumpkin Spice Creamer or pumpkin spice creamy of choice
- 1 tbs Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk of choice, we used almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp whipped cream (optional)
This pumpkin pie lactation protein shake is super creamy, just like pumpkin pie! The frozen riced cauliflower gives a better texture than ice, but a frozen banana would work well to make it sweeter. The riced cauliflower keeps the calories down, yet still protects the taste.