This pumpkin pie lactation protein shake is so good and so filling. No need to run through the drive thru for that pumpkin spice any more! We are in love with this recipe for fall, and we hope you will be too.
There are also some amazing nutritional benefits of pumpkin! Here are some benefits you can get from adding pumpkin to your protein shake:
- added vitamin A, C and E which are all antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and aid in healing
- beta-carotene another amazing antioxidant
- Lots of fiber to keep you full
- Lutein for your brain and cognitive functioning
- Great source of tryptophan to increase mood and help with sleep
So, there you have some amazing reasons to add pumpkin to your lactation smoothie. Here is our recipe to make sure your pumpkin smoothie tastes like pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin Pie Lactation Shake
- 1 scoop Milk Dust Lactation Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen riced cauliflower
- 4 tbsp Califia Pumpkin Spice Creamer or pumpkin spice creamy of choice
- 1 tbs Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk of choice, we used almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp whipped cream (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together and serve immediately!
If you like this recipe, make sure to check out all our recipes on our recipe page, and download our lactation smoothie book!