These chocolate lactation pancakes are full of protein, and super healthy! They are a great breakfast, snack or even dessert for the mama trying her best to get back in shape after pregnancy. These will help you keep your supply up, while also helping you get your protein in!
They are also super quick and easy to put together, and you just need a few ingredients on hand.
If you don’t have coconut flour, you can also use a regular pancake mix (box kind), and add a scoop of Milk Dust Fudge Brownie and two tbsp of cocoa powder to turn them into chocolate lactation pancakes. Follow the rest of the instructions on the back of your package, and it should turn out really good too!!
Chocolate Lactation Protein Pancakes
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Fudge Brownie Milk Dust
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 fresh strawberries or any berry for topping
- 1 tbsp coconut yogurt for topping
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup for topping
- Start with your dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add eggs, sweetener and vanilla and stir really well! Mixture will make a chocolate batter. Pour about 1/3 of batter onto greased frying pan. Cook over medium heat. Top with any toppings you prefer!
You can always double the recipe too, so you have some saved for really busy mornings!
If you want more recipes, you might love these: