These healthy chocolate cake lactation bites are amazing for milk supply, as well as a delicious and healthy treat you can eat when those cravings start hitting hard.
Of course, we have our amazing Milk Dust Bars, which are so yummy, and full of lactation-boosting ingredients for mamas on the go. These bars taste like dessert, but are full of protein and low in sugar.
Sometimes you just want some brownies quick brownie bites. These are easy to whip up, no baking involved, and you can keep them in the fridge for easy grabbing. Make sure to try our lactation brownies too!
Healthy Brownie Lactation Bites
- 2 cups Peanut Flour
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (to mix with peanut flour)
- 1 scoop Milk Dust
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 5 tbsp Stevia or granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (more or less to get a thick consistency)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted with splash of milk
- Grab a large bowl, and mix your peanut flour and water together in the bowl. It should be a thick, peanut butter consistency. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl, minus the chocolate chips. Everything should blend together in thick dough, and you can adjust the coconut flour if needed. All of this can be mixed with a spoon, but feel free to use a food processor or mixer. Once mixed, split dough into 8 sections to make balls. You can do more or less, depending on how big you want your bites. Dip the balls into the melted chocolate with a spoon and place on parchment paper. Store them in the fridge for about 15 minutes, so the chocolate can cool. Store in the fridge.
Make sure to check out our recipe page, for more delicious recipes that are all healthy and milk-boosting!