Gingerbread cookies are amazing, but all the sugar, fat, carbs and lack of nutrients aren’t amazing for encouraging milk supply. A gingerbread lactation shake is a great option to help curb those cravings for gingerbread cookies, while also nourishing your body and keeping you on-track for increasing milk supply.
Why is Milk Dust so GREEN?
Milk Dust offers super foods such as chlorella and spirulina which are very rich in phytonutrients. These make a bright green color. There are also blueberries and spinach, making the color sometimes more of a deep grey/green. Green is a GOOD color. It means nutrients, so we are okay with the green color. We find it gives Milk Dust character.
Gingerbread Cookie Lactation Shake
- 1 scoop Milk Dust
- 1 cup Frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbs ginger spice
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice coffee creamer (we use Califia brand)
- 1 cup Almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- 2 tbsp whipped cream (optional)
- Blend everything together and enjoy!